Carnegie Library is a modern, light filled library close to public transport.
Carnegie Library is close to the busy Koornang Road shopping strip with its mix of services and cafes. The library has a range of spaces for relaxed reading, creative play, and for study. The library has a wide selection of the latest bestsellers, non-fiction books, new release DVDs and an extensive selection of books for children
- Free internet computers, Wi-Fi, printers, photocopiers, gaming for kids, technology centre, study areas, BabyTime Mondays, Tuesdays 11am and Tuesdays, Thursdays 2pm, StoryTime Wednesdays, Fridays 11am and Saturdays 2pm. RECHARGE Point for wheelchairs and scooters.
- Carnegie Library and Community Centre has a small group meeting room available for community bookings. Ideal for small group study, meetings, and group training. This facility has:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Table and seating for up to six people
- Big screen TV for presentations, using cable or USB.
- This room is not available for commercial purposes. Bookings can be made for one hour duration, up to seven days in advance.
Please note: Library is closed on public holidays